Recommended Referral Emergency Vets Near Greenville
For emergency situations, we refer clients to our trusted emergency vet clinics. Please contact one of them below for your emergency needs.
After-Hours Emergency Vet Clinics
How to Know if Your Pet Needs Urgent Care
Pet emergencies come in various forms. The most important thing to remember is that you know your pet best—if they are acting strangely, you need to contact your veterinarian right away. Signs your pet needs emergency pet care include:
- Choking/difficulty breathing
- Traumatic injuries such as lacerations or suspected broken bones
- Signs of extreme pain such as whining, vocalizing, or hiding
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Eye injuries
- Ingestion of a toxin
- Difficulty urinating (particular to male cats)
If you are ever unsure about your pet’s condition, contact us at (616) 343-0025 and we can assess their condition over the phone and guide you on what to do next.